NOW HIRING: PART-TIME RESERVATION AGENT
Job posted 02/03/17
BEGINNING: Tuesday, 02/14/17 (training)
Candidate should possess prior office experience including basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills as this position requires that you are the main point of contact for ticket sales and reservations.
PAY RATE: $11/hour
- Handling all incoming reservations - individual and group sales
- Updating events on Goldstar
- Updating events on Arts People
- Booking groups for shows
- Limited marketing for group sales - for shows
- Gift voucher and gift certificate logs - keep up to date
- Maintaining and updating mailing lists
- Communicating to staff office & theater supply needs ordered or passed on to appropriate department heads
- Staying on top of: Food Handler Cards & New Employee Tax Forms
- Communicating to management team
- Assuring prompt delivery of all mail and documents sent to other team members
- Weekly drop off/pick up company uniforms from dry cleaning
- Maintaining a clean office space and other designated areas
- Assisting Office Manager with any office projects
NOW HIRING: HOST/HOSTESS
Job posted 02/03/17
The host/hostess is the first team member to interact with arriving guests as they enter the theater. He or She will welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards and respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction. The right candidate will possess a professional appearance and have a courteous and friendly manner.
PAY RATE: $10/hour
Schedule varies weekly depending on show schedule
Candidate should have good math skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, possess proper phone etiquette, speak fluent English, and have a professional appearance.
Applicant should be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs. Prior restaurant or theater box office experience preferred.